Whole Atlantic Salmon (4-6 KG) 三文鱼
Whole Atlantic Salmon (4-6 KG) 三文鱼
- Free Delivery
- Freshness Guaranteed
- $60 Minimum Total Purchase
How To Pay
How To Pay
On the day of our fresh fish delivery in Singapore, we will weigh every item individually and inform you of the total via WhatsApp, and you can make payment via PayNow/PayLah or select Cash on Delivery and let us know if you need us to prepare change.
The reason for this is so that you are not shortchanged or overcharged. Using market rates, you will not be unknowingly paying high prices for fresh fish in Singapore.
- Delivery Timing: Tuesday - Sunday, 10 am - 3 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: West, North West, North, North East.
- Wednesday, Friday, Sunday: West, Central, South East, East.
- Self-collection (with no minimum purchase) must be done before 12 pm at our physical stall. Self-collection customers, please place your orders via WhatsApp!
Question: Must I order via website?
Answer: We suggest that you order via website for your first order so that your address is keyed into our system. After that, you can order via WhatsApp if it is more convenient!
Question: Are prices updated?
Answer: We do our best to keep them updated, & will definitely inform you preemptively if the price is higher, and will definitely charge you less if the price falls on that day! Prices change during festive seasons/seasons where there is an extremely high/low supply. E.g. in April, red grouper was frequently sold at a lower price, while in March, threadfin was frequently sold lower. This is due to seasons where fishermen are able to catch many more of them.
Question: Do I make payment immediately after ordering?
Answer: Nope! Please avoid doing so as the sizes of the fish vary on a daily basis, so the total cost could be slightly less or slightly more. On the day of delivery, we will inform you of the total cost, then you can make payment.
What time will my order be delivered?
Answer: Between 10 am to 3 pm depending on your location. We start deliveries from the West.
Things to note:
1) Payment is made on the day of delivery and not after placing the order as final total could be affected due to differences in size of the fish
2) Your order will be packed in ice boxes and delivered in plastic bags unless you request for a foam box with ice.
Question: What payment methods can I use?
Answer: Cash on Delivery (CoD), PayNow/PayLah to Xavier (96745776), Bank Transfer
Question: Is everything going to be available everyday?
Answer: For most of the products listed here, yes! We did not include some of our products that are available every once in a while e.g. parrotfish, solefish, dua pan, etc.
Question: How much for free delivery to my area ___?
Answer: Any order over $60 will be entitled to free delivery :)
Question: How do I know if your prices are fair?
Answer: We do not have an exorbitant profit margin as we are only a family-run business. We are absolutely confident in our prices & quality of seafood, and can guarantee that the prices listed are well within market rates! :)
Question: What is the difference between fillet and steak slice?
Answer: Fillet slices are the boneless ones used in fish soup/fish slice porridge, while steak slices are usually fried/steamed as a whole piece.
Country of origin: Norway
$24/KG (down from recent highs of $30/KG)!
Prices are tagged as 4.5 KG, 5.5 KG and 6.5 KG size, we will let you know on the day of delivery if it is bigger/smaller so that you are not charged anything in excess! :)
Fresh Norwegian Salmon is chilled and imported from Norway.
We would recommend ordering fillets if you do not plan to cook the Fresh Whole Salmon.
Fish head & fish bones will be packed separately. Upon filleting, we will debone and pack the fillets into a mixture of small, medium & large fillets.
Fillets have been descaled, deboned*, and portioned for your convenience. Our team will ensure Whole Salmon Delivery is seamless to your doorstep. If you have any queries about our Fresh Salmon Delivery in Singapore, you can contact us!
*Please note that even though the deboning process is done with stringent control, it is important to check for the presence of bones before feeding children and elderly.*
Special note from Xavier:
1) The taste difference between atlantic salmon & salmon trout is not significant, but the discerning eye would tell you that salmon trout is oilier and has a stronger taste, and has a clear difference in colour. For reference, my sister and I love salmon trout but do not really like salmon, whereas our parents prefer atlantic salmon over salmon trout.
3) If you refer to the picture, the ones on the right are salmon trout, and the ones on the left are salmon.